Bet365 needs no introduction to the regular casino player. It has already become a popular choice by the casino and sportsbook lovers. Those who wish to play games on the go can do so without worrying much about the deposit and withdrawal.
What is Special About bet365 Withdrawal Methods?
- It is easy to select the country and currency that you wish to make the withdrawal in.
- The list of bet365 withdrawal methods will open up as per the country
- The site offers free withdrawals in a few methods and charges a minimal amount for making payouts via few.
Withdrawal Methods to Check at bet365
- Debit / Credit Cards: Visa, Master card, Maestro cards are all accepted for withdrawal. The processing time is between 1 and 5 days and the maximum limit is GBP 20,000 and the minimum is GBP 5.
- E-Wallets: Popular methods include PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller, the processing of which takes within 24 hours. The minimum amount is GBP 5 and the maximum is GBP 25,000 in Skrill. The minimum amount of withdrawal by Neteller is GBP 10 and the maximum is GBP 37500. The minimum amount of withdrawal by PayPal is GBP 10, and the maximum amount is GBP 5,500.
- Virtual Prepaid Card: Entropay is one of the virtual prepaid cards. The site accepts in some of the countries, including the UK. Even the PaySafe Card is one such prepaid card or e-wallet that the site prefers to make payment. bet365 takes 24 hours to process the withdrawal via these cards.
- Bank Wire: This method takes 2 to 10 days for processing and yet can payout as much as 100,000.
The site makes payout via checks and more such bet365 withdrawal methods too. In case of any doubt, the players can as well check the customer care team for clarification.
Disclaimer: The above information is subject to change, please refer to Bet365 online platforms for the latest updates.
Last update : December 2019