Read our Yonibet Review to find out more about the bookie and their platform.
What Sports and Markets are Available on the Yonibet Sportsbook?
Table of Contents
- 1 What Sports and Markets are Available on the Yonibet Sportsbook?
- 2 FAQs Regarding Yonibet and their Platform
- 2.1 How can I contact the Yonibet customer service?
- 2.2 Do I register for the website for free?
- 2.3 Does Yonibet offer e-wallet payment methods?
- 2.4 Does Yonibet provide prepaid cards as a payment method?
- 2.5 Do I have to verify my account?
- 2.6 How long do I have to wait to verify my account?
- 2.7 What documents do I need to provide to verify my account?
- 2.8 How long does Yonibet take to answer e-mails?
- 3 Yonibet Review: Other Features Offered
- 3.1 User Experience on the Website and Opinion of the Platform
- 3.2 Live Betting: the Advantages & Disadvantages of It
- 3.3 Yonibet Review: Live Streaming
- 3.4 Does Yonibet Have a Mobile Application? Review of the Mobile Platform
- 3.5 Yonibet’s Top Features on the Website Platform
- 3.6 Yonibet Review: The Positives and Negatives
- 4 Yonibet Review: Final Assessment of the Platform
Yonibet features a wide array of betting options for their customers. They have popular choices, like Football, Tennis, and Basketball, but they also have niche sports, such as Ski Jumping and Waterpolo. When it comes to betting markets, they provide all the necessary types prevalent in the country, and the more popular sports and events have more significant market varieties than others.
Yonibet Review: How are their Odds Compared to Rival Bookmakers?
The Yonibet Odds are competitive in the countries they operate. Even if they started the platform in recent years, they don’t disappoint customers, especially in popular sports events, like the Premier League, in terms of odds.
Yonibet’s Available Promotions for New and Existing Customers
The bookie has two amazing welcome offers – one for the casino section and the Sportsbook section. If you don’t have an account and you are a fan of betting, then you can get a 100% welcome bonus up to CA$100. Of course, to receive the bonus and the winnings from it, you will have to complete specific terms:
- Complete the wagering requirements (10x) within two weeks.
- Have at least two selections on your bet slip with total odds of minimum 1.85, and one of them must be at odds of 1.40 or higher.
- If your bonus balance drops below CA$1, your bonus will be cancelled.
- You can’t get the bonus if you already signed up with the casino welcome bonus.
The second welcome offer Yonibet provides is the Casino new customer offer. It gives new players a 200% bonus up to CA$500. Here are all the conditions you should be aware of:
- The bonus has wagering requirements of 40x, which you have to complete within fourteen days.
- You have to wager a minimum of CA$5 per wager.
- If your balance falls below CA$1, your bonus will be deleted.
If you are considering registering with the bookmaker, do check out details of how you can use the Yonibet promo code while doing so.
FAQs Regarding Yonibet and their Platform
How can I contact the Yonibet customer service?
You can choose between two options – write them an e-mail or start a live chat with them via the platform.
Do I register for the website for free?
Yes, you don’t have to pay any registration fees.
Does Yonibet offer e-wallet payment methods?
Yes, they do.
Does Yonibet provide prepaid cards as a payment method?
Yes, they do.
Do I have to verify my account?
Yes, the verification process is mandatory if you want to bet on the platform.
How long do I have to wait to verify my account?
You need to wait at least thirty-six hours for Yonibet to verify your details.
What documents do I need to provide to verify my account?
You need a Passport, Driving License, Utility Bill, Bank Statement, etc. For a full list, contact customer support.
How long does Yonibet take to answer e-mails?
Usually, if there isn’t much traffic on the servers, Yonibet will answer your e-mails within twenty-four hours.
Yonibet Review: Other Features Offered
User Experience on the Website and Opinion of the Platform
The Yonibet website is easy-to-navigate and user-friendly. I had no trouble locating a specific sport or market type I was looking for, and the layout of the bars and links suits them perfectly. I think that even new betting customers would have no trouble navigating the platform since it’s straightforward.
Live Betting: the Advantages & Disadvantages of It
Yonibet has a separate page for their live betting events and schedule. There you can all the events that are currently running live on which you can place bets. The “Live bet Calendar” link will show you all the future events you can place in-play bets on for the next six days. If you want to place live bets, you will have to be fast because the odds change on the spot, and you may miss your chance on some substantial odds if you aren’t fast enough.
Placing live bets
Placing in-play bets is the same as placing regular bets. You have to click on the market and odds you want, and then you have to enter a stake amount on your bet slip and click on the yellow “Place Bet” button.
Yonibet Review: Live Streaming
Some matches on the Yonibet platform are available on the live stream. You can see which they are when you open the live betting page and see if the game in question has a blue live streaming symbol next to the score. The feature is 100% free, and you won’t have to place any bets on the matches you want to watch live. The only condition you have to fulfill is to have a positive cash balance in your account.
Does Yonibet Have a Mobile Application? Review of the Mobile Platform
Yonibet is still new and hasn’t released a mobile application yet, but we will write about it once they do. Their mobile site is the only way you can play from your phone for now, and it’s designed to provide ease of access to all the features and essential menus. The mobile platform is user-friendly and doesn’t contain ads.
Yonibet’s Top Features on the Website Platform
Yonibet is relatively new n the sports betting market, and they don’t have as many cool features as other top bookies in Canada, but our top pick in this category are:
- In-play betting
- Live streaming
- High-quality Casino and Live Casino games
We enjoyed the in-play betting section the most, but the ability to watch matches live and to settle bets early with the other two in our top thee chart was also beneficial.
Yonibet Review: The Positives and Negatives
|A user-friendly platform on both website and mobile||They don’t have a mobile application yet|
|Fantastic in-play page and plenty of live betting available||The bookmaker doesn’t have that many Casino games available|
|Cool welcome bonus for both sport and casino customers||Their online FAQ section isn’t as extensive as it can be|
|Loyalty program with which you can get many prizes||They didn’t have any Tournaments available when we reviewed them|
Yonibet Review: Final Assessment of the Platform
Yonibet is a great bookmaker even if they are new to the game in Canada and the world. They provide plenty of features and options to their customers and have a user-friendly website platform. We enjoyed their services, and we look forward to trying out their mobile app once they launch it.